- Ce sujet est vide.
01/12/2020 à 3 h 47 min #18769Beth CaseyInvité
A Parent’s Guide to Children’s Medicines
by Edward A. Bell
- Genres: parenting
- Author: Edward A. Bell
- Format: paperback, 166 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: August 1, 2012
- ISBN: 9781421406244 (1421406241)
- Publisher: Johns Hopkins University Press
About The Book
In A Parent’s Guide to Children’s Medicines, an experienced pediatric pharmacist answers questions about how to give safe and effective medications to children. Whether medicine is used to treat asthma or ear infections, medicine is often necessary and can be life saving — yet many parents worry about side effects and possible long-term consequences. This book tells parents how drugs for children are prescribed and used, and how to give these medications to children for the best results.
– information to help parents weigh the benefits and risks of medicines
– descriptions of medicine for treating fever, infection, and common illnesses
– practical tips on measuring, flavoring, and administering liquid medicines
– directions for giving medicine in the mouth, the nose, the ear, and the eye
– advice for keeping children safe around medications
– facts about vaccinations: how do they work, and are they safe?
– answers to parents’ frequently asked questions
FB2 A Parent’s Guide to Children’s Medicines Edward A. Bell buy cheap on reader on Booktopia. MP3 ebook A Parent’s Guide to Children’s Medicines. Hardback book A Parent’s Guide to Children’s Medicines by Edward A. Bell read. EPUB A Parent’s Guide to Children’s Medicines download for iPhone on Bookshop.01/12/2020 à 3 h 56 min #18770fcpeboiscolombesInvité
The Ilex Introduction to Photography: Capture the moment every time, whatever camera you have : Haje Jan Kamps : 9781781579862