- Ce sujet est vide.
09/12/2020 à 17 h 50 min #22435Angi KarcznerInvité
The Big Question
by Wolf Erlbruch, Michael Reynolds
- Genres: childrens
- Publisher: Europa Editions
- Author: Wolf Erlbruch, Michael Reynolds
- Language: english
- Release date: October 1, 2005
- Awards: Zilveren Griffel (2005), Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis Nominee for Bilderbuch (2005), Bologna Ragazzi Award (2004)
- ISBN: 9781933372037 (1933372036)
- Format: paperback, 52 pages
About The Book
A stunningly beautiful and poetic illustrated book for children that poses the biggest of all big questions: Why am I here? A chorus of voices-including the cat’s, the baker’s, the pilot’s, and the soldier’s-offers us some answers. But nothing is certain, except that as we grow, each one of us will pose the question differently and be privy to different answers. Wolf Erlbruch is considered one of Europe’s most important illustrators. He has written and illustrated countless books for children and in 2002 was the winner of a special career award from the German Children’s Literature Circle.
EPUB ebook The Big Question download. MP3 book The Big Question Wolf Erlbruch on iPad on Bookshop. Hardback The Big Question by Wolf Erlbruch read. Hardcover book The Big Question buy cheap Android on Booktopia.