(FB2) The Year My Son and I Were Born

Accueil Forums PEDT – ACCUEIL PETITE ENFANCE (FB2) The Year My Son and I Were Born

• Ce sujet est vide.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Angi Sayler
    Invité

The Year My Son and I Were Born
    A Story of Down Syndrome, Motherhood, and Self-Discovery

by Kathryn Lynard Soper, Patricia E. Bauer

🔗 The Year My Son and I Were Born — Read More 🔗

• Format: hardcover, 336 pages
    • Publisher: GPP Life
    • Author: Kathryn Lynard Soper, Patricia E. Bauer
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 3, 2009
    • ISBN: 9780762750610 (0762750618)
    • Genres: memoir, love, disability, family, biography

About The Book

A brutally honest yet beautiful journey of how one mother learned to bond with her disabled son and gained a new perspective on life.

EPUB book The Year My Son and I Were Born by Kathryn Lynard Soper read on iPad on Booktopia. Hardback ebook The Year My Son and I Were Born download. FB2 The Year My Son and I Were Born Kathryn Lynard Soper on Amazon. Paperback The Year My Son and I Were Born buy for Kindle.

Online book The Year My Son and I Were Born buy cheap. Hardcover ebook The Year My Son and I Were Born by Kathryn Lynard Soper read online Mac on Audible. TXT book The Year My Son and I Were Born Kathryn Lynard Soper download for PC on Dymocks. FictionBook The Year My Son and I Were Born.

MP3 ebook The Year My Son and I Were Born Kathryn Lynard Soper read. MOBI book The Year My Son and I Were Born download on iOS on Book Depository. PDF The Year My Son and I Were Born buy cheap iPhone. FictionBook ebook The Year My Son and I Were Born by Kathryn Lynard Soper on Kobo.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (FB2) The Year My Son and I Were Born
Vos informations: