• ISBN: 9780615253596 (0615253598)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Alec Longstreth
    • Release date: October 7, 2008
    • Format: paperback, 116 pages
    • Genres: comics
    • Author: Alec Longstreth

About The Book

For the first time, both parts of Transition are under one cover! “Transition: Part One — A Comics Artist is Formed” is the true story of how I grew up with comics, abandoned them, and then returned to them and decided to start self-publishing! “Transition: Part Two — The Best of All Possible Worlds” describes the secret origins of my minicomic PHASE 7, as well as many of the things I learned in my first 4 years of self-publishing. This book secretly contains many useful tips on how to start your own comic book, distribute it and get involved in the comics community!

Online ebook Transition Alec Longstreth buy cheap for iPad on Barnes & Noble. PDF Transition download. TXT book Transition by Alec Longstreth.

FictionBook ebook Transition read Mac on Audible. Hardcover Transition buy on iOS on Kobo. Hardback book Transition by Alec Longstreth download.

MOBI book Transition Alec Longstreth read online. Paperback Transition for reader on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Transition by Alec Longstreth download PC on Amazon.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (FB2) Transition · 9780615253596
Vos informations: