- Ce sujet est vide.
02/12/2020 à 1 h 16 min #19226Jules BurreseInvité
At the Edge of the World
- Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Series: Crispin, #2
- Author: Avi
- ISBN: 9780786851522 (078685152X)
- Characters: Crispin Almond, Orson Hrothgar (aka Bear), Troth, Aude
- Genres: fiction, historical, adventure, childrens, medieval, fantasy, juvenile
- Release date: August 8, 2006
- Language: english
- Awards: Child Magazine Best Book of the Year (2006)
- Format: hardcover, 234 pages
- Places: England
About The Book
The more I came to know of the world, the more I knew I knew it not.
He was a nameless orphan, marked for death by his masters for an unknown crime. Discovering his name — Crispin — only intensified the mystery. Then Crispin met Bear, who helped him learn the secret of his full identity.
And in Bear — the enormous, red-bearded juggler, sometime spy, and everyday philosopher — Crispin also found a new father and a new world. Now Crispin and Bear have set off to live their lives as free men. But they don’t get far before their past catches up with them:
To find freedom and safety, they may have to travel to the edge of the world — even if it means confronting death itself. In this riveting sequel to the Newbery-Award winning Crispin: The Cross of Lead — the second book in a planned trilogy — Avi explores themes of war, religion, and family as he continues the adventures of Crispin and Bear.
MOBI book At the Edge of the World Kindle on Books-a-Million. FictionBook ebook At the Edge of the World by Avi buy cheap. Hardback At the Edge of the World download on reader on Barnes & Noble.