(MOBI) At the Edge of the World (Crispin, #2) by Avi

Accueil Forums PEDT – ACCUEIL PETITE ENFANCE (MOBI) At the Edge of the World (Crispin, #2) by Avi

• Ce sujet est vide.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Jules Burrese
    Invité

At the Edge of the World
    (Crispin, #2)
    by Avi

🔍 At the Edge of the World – CLICK HERE 🔍

• Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
    • Series: Crispin, #2
    • Author: Avi
    • ISBN: 9780786851522 (078685152X)
    • Characters: Crispin Almond, Orson Hrothgar (aka Bear), Troth, Aude
    • Genres: fiction, historical, adventure, childrens, medieval, fantasy, juvenile
    • Release date: August 8, 2006
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Child Magazine Best Book of the Year (2006)
    • Format: hardcover, 234 pages
    • Places: England

About The Book

The more I came to know of the world, the more I knew I knew it not.

He was a nameless orphan, marked for death by his masters for an unknown crime. Discovering his name — Crispin — only intensified the mystery. Then Crispin met Bear, who helped him learn the secret of his full identity.

And in Bear — the enormous, red-bearded juggler, sometime spy, and everyday philosopher — Crispin also found a new father and a new world. Now Crispin and Bear have set off to live their lives as free men. But they don’t get far before their past catches up with them:

To find freedom and safety, they may have to travel to the edge of the world — even if it means confronting death itself. In this riveting sequel to the Newbery-Award winning Crispin: The Cross of Lead — the second book in a planned trilogy — Avi explores themes of war, religion, and family as he continues the adventures of Crispin and Bear.

MOBI book At the Edge of the World Kindle on Books-a-Million. FictionBook ebook At the Edge of the World by Avi buy cheap. Hardback At the Edge of the World download on reader on Barnes & Noble.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (MOBI) At the Edge of the World (Crispin, #2) by Avi
Vos informations: