- Ce sujet est vide.
26/11/2020 à 2 h 51 min #17797Ginny ElliottInvité
The U.S.Constitution for Everyone
by Jerome B. Agel, Mort Gerberg
- Format: paperback, 64 pages
- ISBN: 9780399513053 (0399513051)
- Release date: March 21, 1991
- Publisher: TarcherPerigee
- Genres: history, reference, politics
- Language: english
- Author: Jerome B. Agel, Mort Gerberg
About The Book
History comes alive-in this illustrated guide to the Constitution and all 27 Amendments.
* Which state refused to send a delegation to the Constitutional Convention?
* Why was the Convention held in secret, with sentries at the door?
* What are the 27 Amendments?
The U.S. Constitution for Everyone relates how the “traitorous” Founding Fathers wrote the nation’s supreme laws and how the thirteen Disunited States became a more perfect Union. A must for students of American history and for everyone who’d like to know more about the supreme laws of our nation.
FictionBook ebook The U.S.Constitution for Everyone Jerome B. Agel read online for PocketBook on Kobo. Online The U.S.Constitution for Everyone buy. Paperback book The U.S.Constitution for Everyone by Jerome B. Agel. PDF book The U.S.Constitution for Everyone download Android on Booktopia. FB2 ebook The U.S.Constitution for Everyone buy cheap on PC on Walmart.