(PDF) Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making

Accueil Forums PEDT – ACCUEIL PETITE ENFANCE (PDF) Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making

• Ce sujet est vide.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Alexandria Platt
    Invité

Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making
    A Fable

by Roger Firestein

Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making — Click Here

• Release date: April 4, 1998
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 73 pages
    • ISBN: 9781891741005 (1891741004)
    • Publisher: Innovation Systems Group
    • Author: Roger Firestein

About The Book

Why Didn’t I Think of That? A Personal and Professional Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making

In about one hour you will learn 10 tools to help you become deliberately creative, develop more options, work more effectively in teams and evaluate the ideas of others without idea slaughtering.

MOBI ebook Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making on IndieBound. FictionBook book Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making by Roger Firestein download on PocketBook. Online Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making Roger Firestein buy Kindle. TXT Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making read on Books-a-Million.

EPUB ebook Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making Roger Firestein read online. Hardcover book Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making buy cheap for reader on Book Depository. Paperback ebook Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making download on iPhone. MP3 Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making by Roger Firestein on Booktopia.

PDF book Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making buy cheap on Walmart. Hardback Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making Roger Firestein PC. FB2 ebook Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making download for iPad on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making by Roger Firestein read online.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (PDF) Why Didn’t I Think of That?: A Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making
Vos informations: