People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua – audiobook download

Accueil Forums PEDT – ACCUEIL PETITE ENFANCE People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua – audiobook download

• Ce sujet est vide.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Bella Gebel
    Invité

People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua
    An Illustrated History of New Zealand 1820-1920

by Judith Binney, Erik Olssen, Judith Bassett

🔰 People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua — READ MORE 🔰

• Author: Judith Binney, Erik Olssen, Judith Bassett
    • Format: paperback, 352 pages
    • Language: english
    • Genres: history
    • ISBN: 9780046140137 (0046140131)
    • Release date: July 1, 1996
    • Publisher: Bridget Williams Books

About The Book

Illustrated with paintings and photographs, it tells the story of two communities, Maori and Pakeha, over the years 1820-1920. While Maori and Pakeha shared many activities and pleasures — from community brass bands to the new trade union movement, from a day at the races to a yarn in the shearing shed — the two stories here show that they saw their mutual history through very different eyes. The People and the Land/Te Tangata me Te Whenua reveals conflicting understandings of the past, but makes possible too the bridging of such differences through knowledge. Together, text and images (many in full colour) create a stunning new presentation of New Zealand history. First published in 1990, The People and the Land/Te Tangata me Te Whenua is now reprinted for both general readers and students of New Zealand history.

EPUB book People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua Judith Binney read online. FB2 ebook People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua for iOS on Powells. MP3 People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua buy PC.

#19759 Répondre
    fcpeboiscolombes
    Invité

Frogtown: Photographs And Conversations In An Urban Neighborhood ~ Wing Young Huie ~ 9780873513364

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : People and the Land / Te Tangata Me Te Whenua – audiobook download
Vos informations: