- Ce sujet est vide.
08/12/2020 à 6 h 30 min #22050Ryan RiveroInvité
Speaking My Mind
The Radical Evangelical Prophet Tackles the Tough Issues Christians Are Afraid to Face
by Tony Campolo
- Language: english
- Author: Tony Campolo
- Release date: March 30, 2005
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Genres: religion, christianity, christian, theology, spirituality, faith, god, politics
- Format: paperback, 260 pages
- ISBN: 9780849908231 (084990823X)
About The Book
Fifteen years ago, Tony Campolo’s 20 Hot Potatoes That Christians Are Afraid to Touch pushed, pulled, and prodded Christians into serious consideration of controversial but critical issues related to the Christian life. Campolo challenged his more than 150,000 readers to re-think their convictions (and prejudices) and to do something about them!
Dubbed by Christianity Today as “the positive prophet” and “a ferocious critic of Christians left and right,” Campolo lives up to his reputation in this latest book examining some of today’s toughest questions and issues:
* Is evangelical Christianity anti-feminist?
* Is our affluent lifestyle at odds with our faith?
* Is America really in moral decline?
* Is Islam really an evil religion?
* Should Christian parents pull their kids out of public schools?
* Was the war with Iraq a “just” war?
Speaking My Mind… Tony Campolo at his best.
PDF Speaking My Mind by Tony Campolo buy cheap on Kobo. Online book Speaking My Mind iPad. MP3 ebook Speaking My Mind read. MOBI Speaking My Mind Tony Campolo download for PC on Booktopia.
EPUB book Speaking My Mind by Tony Campolo download on Kindle on Dymocks. FB2 ebook Speaking My Mind buy. FictionBook ebook Speaking My Mind Tony Campolo on iPhone. Hardback book Speaking My Mind read online on IndieBound.
Paperback Speaking My Mind Tony Campolo download iOS on Book Depository. TXT book Speaking My Mind read. Hardcover ebook Speaking My Mind by Tony Campolo buy for PocketBook. MP3 Speaking My Mind on Audible.